Dear Diary.
Today has been incredible. I saw my vacation crush for the last time before I leave tomorrow. Oh god I'm gonna miss it. He has a sleave tattoo on his right forearm, stubbles on his face as if he hadn't shaven for a while, and hair short enough to have not been cut for maybe less than a month. His sweet smile and friendliness. He even pointed to me while looking into my eyes. I tried my best to not blush but, I don't think that help. And I don't think my guy friend has gotten a liking to hear about this guy. But he's so sweet and proper gentleman. He recognized me. I know I know, I'm a sucker romance. But hey, it could have been worse. Just look at Knox Overstreet from Dead poets society. If I ever go that far I would either bury myself or let my friends hit me in the head with a pillow. Yet, I'm a hopeless romantic that are still single. I mean, there has been people who has asked me out but, never someone I've fancied. And that sucks. Either way, I think I'll go to bed. I have a plane to be well rested for.
From Fred.

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar